This folder is for English programs
- Introduction to Mobile Computing and Business
- Introduces to mobile technology field and business
- Database Workshop
- TJTST19 Databases and Data Mining; Tietokannat ja tiedon louhinta Oct.-Dec. 2013
- Course COM5, The 23rd Summer School
- Reliable methods of mathematical modeling differs essentially from heuristic modeling, which is widely applied nowadays. They are based on new mathematical results, which allows not only compute an approximate solution but also to obtain an explicit and realistic estimate of its accuracy.
- Faculty of IT, private lecture, Dr. V. Boginski
- Complex networks arise in a variety of domain areas, including information exchange networks, electric power grids, transportation networks, biological networks, social networks, and financial networks. One of the important aspects of studying complex networks is to ensure robustness in these networked systems, where various parameters and metrics can be considered in order to quantify robustness. In this presentation we will discuss some aspects of this broad area, including identification and design of "highly connected" robust clusters in complex networks, as well as finding "critical elements" of a network that are important for preserving its connectivity. We will also discuss possible interpretations of the developed models in certain applications.
- Bridges Finland 2016
- August 9-13, 2016
- ITKA352 Introduction to Watson Technologies
- Introduction to Watson Technologies Fall 2016 - Spring 2017
- TIES440 Big Data
- some aspects and case studies